Coupling Display to check the fit of the ball of the vehicle in the WS 3000 after coupling, more accurate wear indication for testing the condition of the friction elements and the ball of the vehicle, significantly increased handle for maximum stability during use, optimal seat of the Maxi-Soft-buffer by new mounting points on top and bottom of the housing of the WS 3000.
- The only one of its kind that reached the critical speed of 130 km/h in France without any side motion of the trailer, had the best attenuation and the highest damping moment while lurching and pitching movements.
- ?Single-lever system for all functions:
- Connecting – Disconnecting
- Stabilising – Destabilising
- Locking – Unlocking
- Coupling of the WS 3000 is no problem even for vehicles with an externally mounted spare wheel and only a small space between bumper and ball coupling
- Maxi-Soft-Buffer protects legs and bumper
- Plenty of space between handle and drawbar
- All friction linings are exchangeable due to the Clip-System
- Extremely slender design gives unrestricted ball shaft space
- Display easily readable
- Low weight with trailer load up to 3000 kg
- Coupling load up to 150 kg
- Drawbar ? 35 – 40 – 45 – 46 – 50 mm
- EG-approval no. 00-0065 e1
- No registration required!
- Retrofittable to all trailers with drawbar connections from ? 35 – 50 mm, cross- or parallel screwing
Parametry:Type: WS 3000-D+Z
Max. Weight: 150 kg
Pack Size: 185 × 460 × 120 mm
Weight: 5.5 kg