Protismyková stabilizace, Hobby 750 – 1300 kg
Evasion manoeuvres or side winds can cause caravans to serve. AL-KO Trailer Control actively counteracts these forces and brakes the caravan independently gently. Suitable for almost any caravan.
The innovative anti-skid system
The emergency system reacts automatically when the vibrations of the car/trailer combo exceed limits.
- Sensors already detect slight lateral acceleration
- Immediately slows the caravan automatically down. The driver feels almost nothing of this correction.
- By braking, the caravan pulls itself independently into the track: the car/trailer combo is safely on the road again.
The handling of the caravan is constantly controlled by the ATC. Sensors detect dangerous side movements directly on the caravan axle, even before an ESP in the car can register the pendulum movement of trailers. The caravan is immediately braked without any intervention by the driver and brought back into a stable driving condition.
- Supportive action upon slight pendulum movements (overtaking, wind)
- Saving action upon extreme building up
- Already protecting more than hundred thousands of caravans
- Also suitable for HOBBY caravans (single-axial caravans built since 1997 with Knott axis)
- 2LINK ready (ATC signal transfer onto your smartphone)
Perm. Gross Weight: 1300 kg
Unloaded Weight: 800 kg
Pack Size: 18.9 × 58.5 × 25.6 cm
Weight: 5 kg