Oyster V 85 Vision
Fully automatic sat system without receiver, particularly for customers only needing one satellite system and already owning a receiver or a TV set with integrated receiver.
Several pioneering inventions
- Operation of the basic version by a control unit. The premium version is operated by the system's remote control.
- The Oyster® app allows online updates, error diagnosis and several control functions of the Oyster®
- Updates are also possible via USB stick
- Fully automatic focus and very fast satellite finding due to integrated GPS, 3D compass and tilt sensor
- Automatic retraction when starting the engine
- Automatic satellite change
- Extremely stable and torsion-resistant construction by use of high-quality materials
- Dish arm made of ultra light magnesium
- One cable solution: only one coax cable for control, power supply and signal transmission
- Discreet blue LED lighting for the dish can be switched on additionally
- Height approx. 17 cm
- Weight outside unit approx. 11 kg, mounting material and accessories approx. 3 kg
- QM certified manufacturer acc. to ISO 9001
- 3 year warranty and reliable service
Scope of delivery:
- Motor-driven 12 / 24 V outside unit, complete with ? 85 cm dish and low-noise LNB
- Mounting material, instruction and connecting cable
- Quad-LNB upon request
Subject to technical changes!
Intelligent satellite finding
Oyster® knows where to find the satellites at each point in time. So time-consuming all-round searches are not necessary. The system orients itself directly to the satellite. The reason for this technological advantage is the result of 3 cooperating components: GPS, 3D compass and tilt sensor. GPS determines the position, the 3D compass checks in which direction your vehicles (and so the antenna) is orientated, the tilt sensor identifies a possible misalignment of the vehicle and initiates a correcting move of the antenna.
Free smartphone app
The Oyster® receives updates online via your smartphone (or alternatively via USB Stick). The update is downloaded directly to your mobile phone and from there it can be loaded to the sat system. For your Oyster® you can download a cost-free app, which offers several useful options besides the update function. You will be informed immediately when a change in the satellites characteristics is recognised. Then you know the cause of the malfunction and you receive the necessary update promptly. Via app your cellphone is connected to the Oyster's control. Many technical errors can be diagnosed by the Oyster® App. This data can be sent to the customer service.
Skew: Automatic positioning of the LNB to optimise reception range in southwest- and eastern Europe.
Twin-LNB: Comfortable multiple user equipment for 2 TVs.
Intelligent Swivel-Head Technology: Only the head swivels, the body of the antenna stays fixed.
- Reduced power consumption
- Less space requirement
- Lower mechanical load
Parametry:Alignment: Automatic satellite registration
Voltage: 12 V, 24 V
Mirror Size: 85 cm
Weight: 11 kg